Saturday, February 2, 2013

I love you Saturday.

Sweet Potato Fries
 
Last night after work I went to a pub with a few ladies from my office.  I ordered these fantastic sweet potato fries (look at the way that salt decorated them!)  It was a Friday night treat for sure.
 
Also, yesterday I experienced the two most horrible drives in my life to and from work in the snow.  The world was beautiful and scary at the same time.  I drove slowly and I was so happy to eventually climb into the comfort of my bed last night and be safely at home (thank you, thank you, thank you!!!)  It had really been a mental test.  So much so that I actually slept in until 8am this morning which is a miracle for me!
 
 
 
It's a white and sparkling wonderland out there this morning.  I plan to enjoy it from the comfort of my home with a latte in hand.  I think walking to the gym will be the farthest I'll venture today.  Hope you have a fantastic Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment