Saturday, March 23, 2013

10 Things Me

Good morning!  OK, so I popped right out of bed at 6:15am this morning because it's painting day at the new house!  I've painted a small apartment before, but this is going to be a whole new experience.  Thankfully our family is coming out to spend the weekend painting with us (THANK YOU x million!!!) 

I thought it would be a fun post to share a bit about me.  And then I want to hear from you!
 
Here are 10 things that make up ME!

1. I'm vegan.  It's been a journey of back & forth, but eating vegan makes me happiest.

2. Love - I'm all about this.  I love my husband, parents, brother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, nephew, all my family!, friends, my dog, lattes, running, cooking, baking, reading, hiking, good movies, clean house, breakfast, desserts, getting dressed up... I think it's really important to spend time with the people that lift you HIGHER and do all things with LOVE.
 
3. Family - They are everything to me.
 
4. Lattes - One of my small, little, happy pleasures.
 
5. Running - Makes me stronger!!!
 
6. Hard Work - I like to end the day feeling accomplished whether it's working hard at work, on a run, cleaning the house, making dinner, on my blog!
 
7. Appreciation of the Small Stuff - Like a latte on a cold day or a vegan cupcake on a Wednesday just BECAUSE!
 
8. The Fall Season - It's my favorite time of the year.  Just wait until fall.  Check out my Autumn Pinterest board to get a glimpse of my passion for autumn :)
 
9. Baking/cooking/experimenting! - That means delicious food...
 
10. Being my Best Me - It's a journey and I learn more about myself everyday. 
 
What are a few things that characterize you?  I love learning more about my readers! 

Do you have any experience painting?!

4 comments:

  1. Love your list, and it makes me miss you and all our fun adventures as kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy!! Aw I know we had SO much fun!!! Miss you too and hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! It was so fun to learn a little bit about you girl esp since i'm a new reader :) I hope you had a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Like that comment up there I'm also a new reader, loved the little facts!

    ReplyDelete