Thursday, April 21, 2016

Love A Latte is Getting a Makeover

Hey hey hey!

I wanted to keep you in the loop on my upcoming plans for this little space of mine because Love A Latte is getting a makeover!  


I created this blog over three years ago and I love what it has become, but there are things I want to change too.  I’m not in love with the look anymore, but I still want something that is happy and inviting.  I want my site to be more user friendly as well.  Maybe you’re just looking for posts on motherhood, pregnancy, plant-based breakfast, etc., and I want it to be simple for you to find what you’re looking for.  Also, I’ve grown a lot as person over the last three years.  I started this blog as a newlywed who spent tons of time running.  Do you remember all my running posts?  Well, I still love to run, but that part of my life is on the back burner right now as my husband and I focus on parenthood.  I’ll get back in the running groove eventually.  My point is that a lot of life happens in three years and I think it is about time I bring Love A Latte into the present.

I plan to post more on my experiences in motherhood, plant-based eating, and getting back into running.  I’m a full-time working mama and I want to do more posts on how the day-to-day of that goes.  I want to connect more with all of you who are still here reading (thank you for sticking around!) and with new readers.    The first step is going to be the renovation of this space.  That will be taking place over the next month or so, but hopefully by summer the new site will be up and running (same website address by the way).  If there are days where the site seems to be under construction, I apologize in advance.

In the meantime, let’s stay in touch!  Also, let me know if there are topics you’d like me to touch on more going forward.  I’m so exciting for this new beginning for Love A Latte and can’t wait to share it with you.



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm - didn't realize I wasn't following you on Twitter. Could have sworn I was ... :)

    I think it is always good to revisit things - we're constantly evolving as people, I know that my overall balance of life is different now than a few years ago and definitely different than 5, 10, 15 or more years ago!

    That is just life - and it is SO important to lavish in the moments that you have right now! As we are just a few months away from being 'empty nesters', we are nostalgic for when our boys were babies or toddlers or grade-schoolers or ... well, you get the picture :)

    ReplyDelete