Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Dog

 
 
This week has just flown by.  Can't believe it's already Friday!  It's been 10 degrees one day, 50 degrees another, and today it's back to 20 degrees.  My dog, Jax, has not seemed to mind the changing weather one bit (although he does not care for the rain).  He goes with the flow and is basically out of his mind ecstatic each time he gets to go on a walk. 
 
He is always happy.  When I come home from work his enthusiasm is outstanding.  If I'm gone for 5 minutes, he brings the same enthusiasm!  What I'm really trying to say is if I've had an off day and need a quick reality check, my dog shows me how it's done.  
 
The picture above is from the fall when all the color was stunning on a daily basis.  Now everything is without color and wet.  However, Jax is still bringing the same happiness each day and I like to strive for that too.
 
What do you think?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment