Saturday, February 9, 2013

Latte of the Day



My Dog Thinks I'm a Superhero!
 
1.  I have the power to give him food (AMAZING)
2. I have the power to take him into the woods to run (OMG AMAZING)
3. I have the power to pet his head and snuggle (AMAZING LOVE)


 Jax does not just think I'm a superhero.  In fact, he finds my husband to be the ULTIMATE SUPERHERO!  He loves his daddy so much. 

Even if you do not have a dog, I think you can relate to the above saying "Be The Person Your Dog Thinks You Are".  Basically, most people can probably say their dog puts them on a pedestal.  A dog's love is unconditional and they expect the love they get in return to be constant and obvious - they need to be praised.

My dog believes me to be a really good person.  And I strive everyday to be the best me that I can possibly be.  I'm not perfect.  All I can do is give my best each day.  Afterall, that's really all Jax expects.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  There is LOTS of snow here!!  And now it's time for pancakes!

Do you have a dog?  What do you love most about your dog?   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment