Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekly Shop & Week of Loves


 
How was your weekend?  I hope it was filled with love, yums, fitness and some relaxation.  This weekend my husband and I ran errands (grocery shopping and taking care of doing our taxes), but also spent time at Chipotle, Barnes & Noble, and playing in the snow with our dog.  The sun was shining all weekend long which was glorious.  I also got in a 4 mile run on Sunday (treadmill run) which I ran fast for me (Friends was on tv - total bonus!)

 
 
As a reminder, this week with Valentine's Day on the horizon, I'll being chatting about my loves.  So stay tuned!
 
 
The weekly grocery shop took place on Saturday (although we did go back to the grocery store on Sunday for a few more things!)
 
In the cart:
 
Clementines, apples, baby carrots, celery, garlic, onion, kale, sweet potatoes
Multigrain bread, tomato sauce, garbanzo beans, black beans, lentils, shredded wheat cereal, brown rice spaghetti noodles, peanut butter
Almond milk (vanilla), soy milk (vanilla), faux chicken nuggets, tofu, coconut ice cream, sweet potato fries
 
I try to buy organic as much as possible.
 
This was not a full shopping trip as we had leftover ingredients from last week.  All items that I like to always have in the cupboard/refrigerator can be found here. 
 
As I'm sure you've noticed, I have a love for food.  I love to cook and I especially love to bake.  Opening my refrigerator and finding a colorful array of food filling the shelves is a great feeling. 
 
I love eating healthy and trying new recipes.  If you come across a recipe that you want me to try, please send it my way!
 
What was the best part about your weekend?  Any great workouts?  Try any new dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment