Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday Thoughts

I've had a lot of tea this week.  I started feeling a little crummy on Sunday (sore throat, sinuses bothering me) and I wasn't sure if it was just allergy related or what so I've been eating lentil soup and lots of fruits and veggies the last few days along with lots of tea and vitamins, and I can happily say I'm feeling a little better today which is encouraging!


My Vegan Cuts Snack Box arrived yesterday!  All my vegan goodies for the month.  Don't they look good?!  Just in case you're new here, the snack box is $20/month and it arrives wonderfully at your doorstep.  I use it as my way of indulging in vegan yums that I wouldn't normally buy each week.  Here's the link!


Oh yes...do you see that vegan cheddar?  Super excited about that.


This morning I was looking for an extra boost so I started the day with a bright orange happy shake! 

2 oranges, 1/2 banana, 1 cup almond milk, 1 tbsp. chia seeds, 1 tbsp. shredded coconut, 1 tsp. brown rice syrup and Sunwarrior protein powder - fantastic!



 So that's how I got my morning going.  My half marathon is still planned for this Sunday and I really really really want to run it!  I'm hoping I continue to feel better each day and I plan on doing a short run with Jax tomorrow to see how I'm feeling.  The last run I did was on Sunday (6 miles) and it felt good, so we'll see!

I hope you have a spectacular Wednesday.

How's your week going?

2 comments:

  1. I love to eat lentil soup when I'm feeling crummy too, yum! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Teese! Love that stuff. I tried it at the Chicago Diner where they used it to make poutine (amaaaazing!) and mac and cheese. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete