Friday, October 17, 2014

Enjoying Fall & Happy Friday

Happy Friday! 

It's supposed to rain all weekend, so I just had to get out on a walk with Sage this morning.


Jax joined us and posed so lovely for my picture.



Sage started out awake but sleepy...


And then the little dinosaur drifted off...


Yesterday, my mom and brother visited so Lincoln got to join us on a walk as well.  More hands to handle the stroller and the dogs.


I'm soaking up this gorgeous weather while it lasts because the leaves are rapidly falling.

I'm also eating as many pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes as possible because before you know it I'll be onto peppermint cookie truffles.


Have a fantastic weekend!

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Weird question (I am still pregnant, no breastfeeding mom yet) but wouldn't it be counterproductive to eat anything pepperminty while breastfeeding? I read (and heard from mama girlfriends) that peppermint is one of the few things to actually really decrease your milk supply ... but I wonder if this is true for all forms of peppermint (peppermint extract, peppermint-flavoured things..) or just for the real peppermint deal? Do you know?

    Marie-Sophie

    ReplyDelete