Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello October!

Hey hey hey!



Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a happy October!  Sage decided to get up at 5AM after only just going back to sleep at 2:30AM.  He was in happy spirits though so I took advantage of the moment realizing that it was October 1st and got some pictures of my pumpkin.


And then I must have started to bore him...


Yesterday I ran errands for the first time with Sage.  Big deal!  We went to the Town and paid taxes, then stopped at the vet to get the pups their heartworm pills, and then went to the grocery store.  Figuring out how to put his carrier in the cart was interesting, but I made it work.  I purposely took him out when I knew he was really tired in the hopes that he would fall asleep and sure enough as we were leaving the vet he did.  

  
In the afternoon we got in a solid hour power walk.  It was ridiculously gorgeous out and it felt good to sweat a bit, and Sage did me the favor of sleeping the entire time.  I'm thinking about trying to get a pair of new sneakers today.  Since October is one of my very favorite months it would be nice to start the month with fresh sneaks.  Wish me luck.

Have a great day!

Any big plans this month?

1 comment: