Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Things To Do & Happy Thanksgiving Week

Hey there!

I have things to accomplish today.  First stop is Wegmans to get the ingredients for the pumpkin pie I'm making from Vegan Pie in the Sky.  It will be the first time I make a pumpkin pie, and vegan!  I'm excited.  Next stop is Home Depot to get my dad the drill he wants for Christmas.  It's on sale for another few days while supplies last so Sage and I need to get over there quick.  And lastly I need to get to Babies R Us to exchange our baby monitor because it won't charge and I want to have it for when we visit family for the Thanksgiving.  A day of errands...

But right now Sage is napping.  I'm trying to wean him from the swaddle because we want to start the transition to sleeping in the crib at night very soon.  This is the first time I left an arm out so we'll see how it goes.


Last night I made a new favorite meal of mine.  Creamy Vegan Butternut Alfredo.  You must try it!  The recipe makes a ton of sauce so I have enough leftover to last me the week.  Here's the link for the recipe.  My husband thought the nutmeg flavor was a little strong, but I loved it.  You can always go lighter on the spices.


Yesterday my mom visited and we took a glorious walk.  It was 70 degrees out!  It's back in the 40's today, but man it was wonderful.  I hadn't gotten out with Sage for a walk in a while due to the cold.  He was so happy.  


I really just wanted to pop in and say hi and wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving week!  I probably won't be back until after the holiday.  I hope you eat lots of amazing food and enjoy the loving company of family and friends.  

I'll keep you posted via Instagram on all my vegan eats of course!  

Talk to you soon =)

What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment