Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I Can't Believe it is December

Happy December!

I'm staring out at green grass right now so it's odd that it is December, but I'm sure the snow will be returning soon and I'm definitely not complaining.  We had a bunch of snow just after Thanksgiving, but then it got warm and melted.  That's how it works around here.


I came across this Tazo chai at Wegmans last weekend and fell in love.  It's way better making homemade drinks because I always think the ones from Starbucks are too sweet.  I like just a 1/2 cup of the chai and then I fill my mug with lots of soy milk and add ice.  I need to stock up on this stuff because it is quickly becoming my favorite thing first thing in the morning.


And speaking of new things, yay for vegan mac & cheese!!!  I like the orange cheddar best.  Serious comfort food here.  I added a tbsp. of earth balance butter and a shot of soy milk and it rocked.  Thank you, earth balance.


I have four more weeks of maternity leave.  Part of me knows it will be good to get back into a rhythm with work and of course the extra money will be nice, but the other part of me is having a rough time.  I will most certainly cry lots of tears during the transition period.  Taking a 20 week maternity leave has been such a blessing.  


Sage is showing me how to Jingle Bell rock and we're getting in the holiday spirit.  Time to start wrapping gifts soon!  Today, Sage and I are going to pick up my new glasses and we have a play date with the babies on the street this afternoon.

I hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!

How are you?

What's new in your world?

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I can't imagine what emotions you must be going through knowing you have to go back to work in a few weeks. At least you still have the holidays together <3.

    ReplyDelete