Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Life Updates + October Challenge

Hello!

Sage didn't get the selfie memo.

How are you?  How is fall treating you?  It's been a few weeks.  I've actually started many posts but they never seem to get published.  I start a post during Sage's nap and then he wakes up and I never finish it.  Or I think about posting after he's gone to bed but then decide to just relax with my hubby and pup.  That being said, I still love this little space of mine and I'm here.  I make a bigger appearance on Facebook and Instagram these days.  I'm trying hard to grow my Facebook page as I dive in as a Plant-Based Health Coach.  

I'm having lots of fun!  Helping people feel their best rocks.  I'm a foodie and it's wonderful being able to give others ideas of delicious and nutritious foods to eat.  I love following this passion of mine.  

Life is busy, busy, busy as I'm sure you can relate.  We've been doing lots of fall stuff around here.  Here's a glimpse of some recent life moments:  apple picking, pumpkin picking, apple crisp making, pumpkin pancake mornings, cuddling with Sage in the dark hours of the morning, new (used) fall boots (got Loft boots for $14 from a consignment shop!!), jeans everyday (my work went casual!), holding hands with my baby (ok, toddler) when I drop him off at the sitter, relaxing with my husband at night and watching crappy (awesome) tv shows, two dates with my hubby this month (first time in a year we had been out just the two of us!), vegan chocolate cake, Chipotle weekly family dinners...


In other news, I got a mole by ear removed.  They shaved a tiny patch of hair by my ear and seven stitches later it's all taken care of.  Boy am I glad I got it removed because it turns out that it was precancerous.  Skin cancer is scary stuff and I'm so glad to have it behind me now.  I go back to the doctor in six months and I'm guessing I'll be doing that for the rest of my life, and that is perfectly fine with me.  

Time to talk about what is in store for you this month!  I'm hosting another 5 Day Shakeology Challenge beginning October 19th.  Two and half weeks to get you signed up for the fun!  Last month's challenge went great.  Another coach and I ran the challenge and we'll be doing this challenge together again.  For five days us coaches and the participants drank Shakeology for breakfast and stuck to clean eating for the rest of the days.  We were all in a private Facebook group together and us coaches provided tips and motivation.  This October challenge will be similar.  It's a fantastic way to give Shakeology a try and see how it can benefit you.  I've been drinking Shakeology for breakfast for six weeks straight and I'm hooked.  I look forward to my shake every morning to start my day right.  


So, think about joining the challenge.  I would love to have you.  It's just an awesome way to refresh your body, start to lose weight (if that's your goal), and do something for YOU.  Email me at lovalatte1@gmail.com or message me to chat.  I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

I got to run (off to bed), but I'll be back soon.  

Happy Thursday!

What's a goal of yours for October?

No comments:

Post a Comment