Sunday, October 25, 2015

Why I Became a Beachbody Coach & Why It Could Be For You Too

Hey hey!

I want to jump right into my post today on why I became a Beachbody Coach.  I've gotten a bunch of questions and it's about time I filled you guys in!  Here's the scoop:  In August, I officially became what I like to call a Health Coach.  It’s how I define myself.  I've only been coaching for two months now and it is changing my life in so many positive ways.  I don’t say that lightly.  This decision has been monumental in a variety of ways and I’m going to share them all with you.  I also want you to know that this is something that you could do t0o.  It doesn’t matter where you are in your health and fitness journey.


I’ve been blogging for three years and I think it’s pretty obvious that I have a huge passion for health and wellness.  I'm a health enthusiast.  For the past six years I have been soaking in as much information about how to become the best version of myself.  I’ve been on a journey to have a happy and fun relationship with food, I’ve gone through a pregnancy, had a beautiful boy, and now I’m balancing life as a busy mom and wife.  I’ve read so many books and scoured the internet all to feed my passion.  In the process I discovered that a plant-based diet works fantastically for me.  In fact, I’ve never felt better and I owe so much of that to eating whole foods every day.  I also work full-time in the legal field and have a toddler.  Both of these things keep me very busy.  

Before having a baby, I spent hours running each week and blogging.  Well, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, I don’t blog as often now and running has taken a backseat.  However, I had been thinking for a while that this was the perfect time to start pursuing another desire of mine:  helping others on their health and fitness journey.  For years I’ve had friends and family asking me for advice.  I wasn’t getting paid to give my personal opinion on what foods to eat and not to eat to feel great, I just genuinely loved helping them.  If it worked for me, maybe it could work for them too.  Just talking about it is so much fun and very fulfilling. 


The opportunity to become a Beachbody Coach basically presented itself.  I saw a door and I opened it.  It wasn’t the first time I’d been presented with this opportunity, but it was the right time.  Being a Coach can mean a number of things depending on where you want to take it.  Here are the reasons I became a Coach:

*to help others along their health and fitness journey
*to connect with other like-minded people
*to build my own business and make money
*to get the discount on Shakeology and the fitness programs

I did it for all of those reasons.  I know coaches who just do it for the Shakeology discount and that’s fantastic.  I hugely appreciate that discount every month.  As I’ve confessed, I’m hooked on Shakeology (and my husband is too) and that discount helps us keep within our budget.  If that’s something you too could benefit from, let me know.  I also know coaches who want to help others while getting their discount.  They have a full-time job, but being a Coach is very rewarding to do on the side.  I completely agree!  Then there are coaches that want, or have, built a business of their own.  How cool!  You might know someone who has done this or is working towards this and I think it’s wonderful.  It’s a goal of mine and something I’m working hard towards.


Then there's the fitness aspect.  For years all I did was run.  Discovering my love for different sorts of workouts is a blast and my body is thanking me for doing something other than just running.  I am PiYo hooked as you may have noticed.  I know I am getting stronger by the day and it is so rewarding.  I have personal fitness goals that I want to reach and these workout programs are giving me that opportunity.  I bring Sage down in the basement with me and he plays with his toys while I get in a workout, or my husband joins me for a workout and Sage gets to join the workout party.  We want to be great role models for him as he grows up and the fact that we can bring fitness into our home rocks.  

I’m a part of team Fit & Fierce and just being a part of the community is so inspiring.  We support each other and encourage each other no matter what type of coach we are.  We all do what works best for us as individuals.  I’m sharing this with you because maybe it will trigger something within you.  Can you relate to any of the reasons I listed for why I became a Coach?  If you can, then I would love to chat more with you about this opportunity.  The personal development I’ve put in just by becoming a Coach feels fantastic, and I would love to share that gift.  Remember that it doesn’t matter if you’re in incredible shape or just starting to put more thought into your health, we all have something to offer. 


 I hope I’ve answered your questions, but if I’ve missed anything, please let me know.  If you want to talk more about all this fun stuff, find me on Facebook, Instagram, or email me at lovalatte1@gmail.com.  Can’t wait to connect!

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment