Thursday, January 31, 2013

Latte of the Day

A beautiful thing.
 
I really like this quote because I think it applies to all areas of life whether it's at home, work, racing, maybe even just at the grocery store.  Have you ever looked in someone elses cart and gotten an idea of some food you then wanted to buy?  People take ideas from others and especially learn from others.
 
I know that when I'm running a race and I'm sort of trailing behind someone, but not quite as fast as them, I'm inspired to keep a certain distance between us and not let them get too far away.  Their efforts make me stronger and help me push myself harder.
 
I'm constantly inspired by my family, coworkers, friends, strangers...everyday.  The flip side is that I know that I must be inspiring them.  Even if it's only once in a while or once in a lifetime, I too am inspiring.  It's a beautiful thing.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment