Friday, September 19, 2014

My Week in 10 Sentences

Hi there!

I disappeared for a bit because I've been feeling very much under the weather since Saturday.  So has my husband and Sage was a bit congested yesterday.  No fun!  Sage got lots of sleep last night (slept 6.5 hours straight!), so hopefully that will help along with lots of rest today.  Onto my 10 sentence week description.


It has been very challenging caring for a newborn when I felt terrible (1) because I was sick and (2) because I wanted to do everything in my power not to get baby boy sick.  

I washed my hands about a million times each day and did countless loads of laundry.  



I snuggled with my baby boy every day and gave him lots of love.



I drank buckets of ginger tea and kukicha tea and had miso soup a few days.



We finally got our new car (2015 Subaru Outback) which I haven't yet enjoyed, but hopefully this weekend.



My husband and my first date out in the new car was to the doctor at 8pm on Tuesday (huge thanks to my mom for watching Sage!).

I cried when I realized Sage was congested because I tried so hard to keep him germ free.

I took many deep breaths and told myself I'm a great mama and I'm doing the best I can.

Sage went to the doctor Thursday and we found out he now weighs 10 lbs. 6 oz. which is almost three pounds more than his birth weight! 



It's Friday and I'm starting to feel better and hoping to fully recover from my sinus infection this weekend.

It's been a heck of a week but it's shown me how strong I really am even when I feel horrible.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment