Monday, January 18, 2016

Pregnancy #2: 13 Weeks Update

Hi there!

I'm catching you up on my pregnancy updates.  Here's what 13 weeks looked like...

I wrote this post of January 7, 2016


I’m calling this my 13 week update ramble.  Sage was up at 1:30AM and started the day at 4:30AM.  These wake-ups are totally out of the norm so I thought he might be sick.  At 4:30AM my husband went in with Sage and I basically just rested for an hour before getting up for work.  I haven’t slept much since 1:30AM though so that’s why I’m a bit tired as a write this.  I got to spend all yesterday home with boy though because someone was sick at daycare.  I kept him home and we had a great day.  We went to Barnes & Noble, Wegmans, repair man fixed our washing machine (WOO HOO!), Sage took a three hour nap, and I watched a movie on the couch which I can’t even remember the last time I did that.  I hope my sweet boy is feeling ok and we all get rest tonight.  I think I may be fighting some sort of stomach bug that hasn’t hit too hard, but I just feel off.


I have been feeling better overall though!  Proof is in the fact that I’ve craved something other than bread or pasta.  I’m happy to announce that I’ve eaten vegetables and grains this week.  Hurray!  Sprouted wheat bagel with Tofutti is still the best thing ever, but give me a pile of rice, kale and tofu and I’ll just as happily devour that.  Tonight I’m think I’ll make a vegan grilled cheese with spinach and tomato.  See, there are some vegetables in there.

I am happily wearing all maternity pants because it is not worth the hassle to wear anything else.  I’m not actually showing so much that people notice or anything, but the maternity pants are just so much comfortable.  Oversized sweaters are also my jam.

I have an appointment next week and then I plan to tell my work as I end the first trimester.  It will be nice to not have to try to hide the bump, but rather flaunt it.


Not too big of an update today, but I’ll be back again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Maternity pants asap all the way. Seriously, the second I find out I'm pregnant again, I will not hesitate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I craved all the carbs during my 1st trimester! I'll probably wear my maternity pants asap for my next pregnancy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading these updates! Have a wonderful day :)

    Blessings,
    Edye

    ReplyDelete